Pay with Mastercard for a chance to win an unforgettable experience at The 149th Open at Royal St. George’s
The Open Championship has a unique ability to create unforgettable moments. From Tiger in ’06 at Hoylake, Mickelson’s final day heroics in 2013 or Shane Lowry becoming Champion Golfer of The Year at Royal Portrush. The 149th Open at Royal St.George’s will be no different. Never before has an Open championship been so eagerly anticipated.
On 15th July 2021, the eyes of the golfing world will be on the Kent coastline, as the world’s best players tee it up. The Open Championship returns to Royal St.George’s for the first time since 2011, where we witnessed arguably THE most unforgettable and emotional Open moment of them all – as Darren Clarke held off Dustin Johnson and Phil Mickelson to win the golf medal and be crowned Champion Golfer of the Year.
This year, GolfNow & Mastercard® as the Official Card of The Open have teamed up to give YOU, your very own opportunity to create an unforgettable Open experience and walk in the footsteps of your favourite golfing stars!
For a chance to win, all you have to do is purchase with your Mastercard and subsequently play any round of golf via the GolfNow.co.uk website or UK/I mobile app between 23 April – 6 June 2021 and you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to WIN one of these unforgettable experiences…
- You and three of your guests will watch history unfold with four Sunday Pavilion Tickets at The 149th Open Championships at Royal St George’s Golf Club.
- Be sure of a good night’s sleep on Sunday. Less than 24 hours after the Champion Golfer of the Year is crowned for 2021, you and your guests will play Royal St. George’s Golf Course as it was set up for the final round – Now there’s one for the bucket list!
- One night hotel stay (Sunday 18th to Monday 19th July).
- Inside The Ropes experience walking with the players during the Wednesday (14th July) practice round .
- You and a guest will receive Thursday (15th July) Pavilion Tickets to The 149th Open Championships at Royal St George’s Golf Club.
- One night hotel stay (Wednesday 14th to Thursday 15th July).
- Ten pairs of Ground Passes for one day of The 149th Open Championships at Royal St George’s Golf Club.
To read more about Mastercard, Official card of The Open, visit https://www.priceless.com/golf/.
Read more from GolfNow