Download the GOLFNOW Industry Report
Download the GOLFNOW Industry Report and stay up to speed on golf in the UK & Ireland. Updated weekly, the report gives you the opportunity to find out more about performance and availability in your region.
Download the GOLFNOW industry report to discover free market intelligence. For example:
- Firstly, which areas of the UK & Ireland open for visitor play
- Secondly, where is seeing highest demand for tee times
- And moreover, how visitor rounds are performing year-on-year
Key Highlights & Commentary
- We saw a further 45 courses open over the last few days, with the majority of these in Scotland.
- At close of business yesterday there were 1,196 courses open.
- 63.7% of the total courses are open
- Visitor rounds across all booking engines and GOLFNOW were up +50% YOY yesterday. An additional 3,172 rounds played
- The last 7 days have seen an increase of +41% YOY, or an extra 21,414 rounds
- Month to date we are pacing +48% YOY, with an additional 48,358 rounds played.
- Middlesex was the top performing market yesterday with visitor rounds +364% YOY
- Surrey was the top market for rounds played yesterday with 805 rounds played, a YOY increase of +280%